Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Homeless Week.

These photos are from my second week of my makeup class (which I adore)!!! The first week we learned "basic makeup," which was cool... but now we're gettin' into the really fun stuff.

Homeless/bruised/drug addict Week.

(ignore the eyebrows - I got them threaded for the first time right after this... it hurt, but it was awesome)!






This is the makeup I did for my friend & yoga partner, Steve... while working on one of his film shoots.


This is me & Steve, drugged out & working on his film.


More photos coming later...

4 comments:

  1. those pictures are ridiculously cool... i know this might sound random and completely out of the blue but all of a sudden i want to eat raisins?? :) good job can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! the make up looks awesome! Especially the one of Steve close up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is awesome! I had my eyebrows threaded once. Wasn't it weird to feel your eyebrow hairs falling all over your face?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you doing?! You haven't updated in a while!!

    ReplyDelete