Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Frozen Dead Week.

It's officially my Spring Break! So I will finally have time to bombard you all with pictures and stories from my life (and pen pal letters and stuff), YAY! :)

And I have TONS of pics from makeup class. Hope you enjoy. These were from Frozen Dead week!


(my partner in makeup class, Ryan)


(you know the bestie I always talk about? this is him... as a frozen dead person. And ignore his healthy arm, I didn't have time to freeze-kill his whole body)


(the bestie's roommate, Gabe. he's awesome, always willing to model for me)


(my "scared" face)



I'm serious this time... more pictures coming SOON. Hope everyone's doing great n' stuff.

3 comments:

  1. This is actually scary. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really scary/freaky/gross, which I think is the whole point...

    I love how realistic it looks!

    ReplyDelete