Thursday, February 23, 2012

Park Day













































As a writer, I often stress about what to write about. (I assure you, that is not all I stress about, but it takes up a good bit of it). Writing has always been a huge part of my life, and this semester it is at an all-time high. Besides my two very complex and very different writing classes at school, I also dove into stand up comedy. Money (and Mom) came through, YAY! It's something I've always wanted to do, and I haven't talked about this much on here, but I just finished my third week of it, and there will be plenty of updates coming your way on this subject very soon. And in keeping with my new year's resolution, I have been trying a lot of new things. I'm also on a quest to get my happy back. Things are complicated and hard on all of us, a lot of the time, and sometimes all it takes is a good, relaxing, sunny (but cold) day in the park, with friends and margaritas, to get your mind back in the right / (write) place.

1 comment:

  1. awesome pics ;) and I'm totally supportive of your new quest :)

    ReplyDelete