Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Flo-rida

I'm baaaack!

So far, my visit back to Florida has been mixed with some awesome experiences and some not-so-awesome experiences. I'm trying to clear my mind of the bad ones, and only focus on the good times to come. We'll see how that goes.

Um, what else?

Oh. I really need a job. Really, really need a job. So that I can pay rent this summer. Because I have $0 now. But it has to be a job that's okay with me taking a couple weeks off for my surgery...which by the way, is in 22 days.

Felt like I should check in. It's been a while. My legs are also "heeeella" sunburned.

That's a little San Fran lingo for ya...with an Andrew twist. (Because I'm watching The Office and they keep showing Angela's cats). I miss my SF best friend.

5 comments:

  1. HEY! I want to see you.

    As in now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna get right on that!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, did you try the Rec again? Or are you not interested in working there? I know the Southwest people would be more than happy to give you two weeks off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way, really? Is it too late? haha. The rec wanted me to come back, but my surgery was kinda up in the air, and I would need too much time off :( but I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete