Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ever have one of these days?

I've been having a lot. Like, A LOT. If I come up for a second, it's pretty much a given that I'll be back down in a matter of days. I hate it. I don't know if it's stress (probably). And the combination of not sleeping, and being sick. (Sick, because I don't sleep enough, probably)? Anyway, it's making me suuuper cranky and irritable. I'm surprised anyone still wants to be around me. I think I need some more sun in my life. (I would think this thought would make me really excited for summer, but I still don't know what I'm doing for summer, so that kind of freaks me out too, a little bit). I've been trying to do some things to liven up my creative side, to take my mind off of sadness that inevitably comes from sleep deprivation.. so I've been trying a few things. I'm in a variety show right now... we're doing five musical theater numbers for the show, so I've been doing a lot of singing and dancing. In addition to that, I auditioned for a solo talent piece with Alex playing guitar and singing (gasp)! It has taken me forever to get the nerve up to do something like this, so I really hope this audition pays off for us, and I didn't bring him down with my awkward movements.
(I also have someone in the audience I'm trying to impress with my "talent" because he has so many talents that it's annoying and makes me sort of, really angry. HA).
I've also been writing more in my (future) stand-up comedy notebook, which I have been keeping a secret, and hidden in my apartment, for quite some time now. But maybe now that it's out in the open, I can one day soon(er) fulfill my promise to Andrew, of doing an open mic night before summer. (Maybe before next summer.. but I'm workin' on it).

This weekend, I'm potentially working on three film shoots. (Hopefully two, but if the third one turns out to be a go, of course I won't turn it down).

Help me get my happiness back!!

I have SO much work to do this week/wkend, but I'll try and throw up some more makeup pics.

OH! I haven't been to yoga in WEEKS... that's probably another contributing factor.

Hope everyone's having a good week.

2 comments: