Wednesday, April 13, 2011

it's late. i'm tired. i'm copying sarah.

If there is one area of my life that I am succeeding in right now, it is blogging. I have too much I could say about everything, but I definitely owe ya'll an update, since I'm so good at slacking. So, while I'm gathering my thoughts, I decided to copy Sarah, because I love answering questions too!

A. Age: 22
B. Bed Size: Full
C. Chore you hate: Washing dishes. Ugh,whoever invented the dishwasher is my best friend.
D. Dogs: Clifford & Raska.

(I LOVE when they do this...they are SO cute!)

E. Essential start of your day: My morning pee. And lately, it's been Jamba Juice.
F. Favorite color: Yellow! It's such a happy color.
G. Gold or silver: Silver! That's always been my preference.
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instrument you play: Steel drums (and I still retain a bit of my piano knowledge).
J. Job title: Student currently, and summer job TBA
K. Kids: LATERLATERLATERLATERLATER....maybe.
L. Live: Most of the year in San Francisco, but I'm in Florida twice a year.
M. Mom's name: Allison
N. Nicknames: A bunch of silly ones, but most commonly, Des.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Two. One in 6th grade, for broken hip surgery. And one last summer, to get a metal bar put in my chest. haha
P. Pet peeve: Um, talking in movie theaters is suuuper annoying. Also, currently... poor parenting. (Just watched a sad movie about a terrible mother, with the guys).
Q. Quote from a movie: Oh gosh, there's sooo many. But how about..... this one? Just 'cause I remember, I audibly aww'd at this point.

"I'm warning you... if you step any closer, I'll never let you go."

(I couldn't find a picture to match the quote & I loved the carrot bouquet too!)

R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: Dre
T. Time you wake up: 9ish on Mondays and Tuesdays (if I sleep at all), and late afternoon on other weekdays and weekends.. except Wednesdays, 'cause Andrew and I always go to a pre-noon movie for the discounted price. And unless I have film shoots on the weekends, then I wake up SUPER early.
U. Underwear: I'm pro-underwear.
V. Vegetable you hate: I don't know if I can think of one, actually. I'm sure there is one I don't care for...somewhere.
W. What makes you run late: Ignoring my alarm....over and over and over and over.
X. X-rays you've had: Um, every part of my body...twice? I've had sooo many x-rays, I'm surprised I'm not glowing.
Y. Yummy food you make: I specialize in desserts.
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Oh my goodness, don't make me choose! I LOVE animals. I want to minor in zoology, so that I can work my way through film school...at the zoo! Orrr, be an animal wrangler on a film or something. Or make animal documentaries in Africa or work for National Geographic or something. Ahh. Well, I think otters are pretty cool. And I am seriously fascinated by sea turtles...they are just such incredible creatures.

1 comment: