Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fantasy Week.

Should I be updating my blog right now? No. I should probably be delving into (yet another) pile of homework... but I needed a little break to sit and rest my mind. I was at a film shoot from 10am-6pm today and still haven't been off my feet since...yesterday. Funny thing is, this was the fastest/shortest film shoot I've been on all semester...so I guess I really shouldn't be complaining.

Well, I'm putting off the latex aging post a little while longer... there's just so many pictures to go through. So here's a little something fun from last week in makeup. It was Fantasy Week, and Ryan I decided to fully take advantage of the "anything goes in Fantasy Week" policy.



It was his birthday, so I made him a pretty, pretty princess. Yes, those are sequin hearts above his eyebrow. And he added the blood in his mouth to make him look more manly.

Our teacher even added some accessories.

This was my payback. Crazy eyeshadow/blush/lipstick... and you know, just an ordinary screw comin' outta my head and a slit throat. No big deal.


The blood was tickling my face so much.


Hmm... fantasy makeup homework after an 8 hour film shoot? No thanks. Decided to use myself, so I didn't have to track down a model at the last minute and spend a ton of time on this assignment. Here's what I came up with in about 5 seconds.. I'm sure I could elaborate on this idea more, when I'm less tired of standing and moving, haha.



Flower-face?

It's still pretty crazy to me that this is my homework.


I felt like I should make some sort of silly mime face or something, idk.


Well, tomorrow's the longest day EVER. 2 classes, rehearsal, then A TON of homework.. so tonight, I rest.


Hope everyone has a good Monday!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on yourself! I would never be able to put make-up like that on myself!

    ReplyDelete