Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ever have a really bad day until your brother cheers you up?





I could go on for days about how much I love this man, but today, it's because we walked around the city in the sun (and the cold air) together, and then he came over with an old picture of us from 9th grade, watched American Idol and ate a cupcake with me. (Shh). We also had a mini-love fest and sang some of our old favorite songs together. Enjoy!

I also got an unexpected phone call today, which was a lovely surprise. It meant a whole lot to me that an old friend took time out of his (very busy) schedule to check in on me and see how I was doing.

AND I got the cutest envelopes I have ever received in the mail! One, from my wonderful pen pal Sarah, and the other for Tony and Rachael's wedding... which I am sooo looking forward to!

I really need to focus on all the goodness in my life...because there's a whole lot of it.

4 comments:

  1. This brings a smile to my face :) Glad to see new posts! Might be headed to SF this summer, by the way. MAYBE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nikki!! You'll have to let me know! I'll be in FL for most of the summer, but I don't have the dates totally worked out yet.

    Thanks Lauren :) I was playing around w/ some designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I love the people I love. :)

    ReplyDelete