Thursday, April 1, 2010

Well hello.

It's April 1. #1. I figured that'd be a good day to finally start this.
After reading my auto-bio and performance reflections, my acting teacher told me I should start writing more. Hope this means I'm just a good writer and not a bad actor. ha..haha...

Well, I had rehearsal for an upcoming performance tonight, so I must be doing a little something right. (We'll learn more about this later).

So, I started a blog. A blog with comment capabilities. Because I want 'em. Just sayin'.

There's been something that's a little off about me this semester. Not sure why, but that's why I'm here. I've had to work through a lot of conflicting feelings lately and I made a resolution at the start of the year that 2010 was going to be all about meeee, first and foremost. (This isn't selfish of me...and it includes charity work and good deeds, because those are things I like to do.)

I've been stepping so far out of my comfort zone these past few months and I am ready to share my stories with you! (whoever "you" may be)... and hopefully gain some more confidence (and comedic material) along the way, so that I'll continue to have more wonderful experiences and more stories to tell!

So, get ready readers! (if there are any of you...)

It's going to be a fun and (hopefully) hilarious ride!

-Des

No comments:

Post a Comment