Sunday, March 11, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day Four

Well, I had a three-day blogging streak... not bad. At least I'm returning before March is over. My life in San Francisco is so effing busy. This is a good thing usually, but not when it comes to abandoning your blog and your new year's resolutions. Almost halfway to April, I think there's still time to turn this year around. Since I am so busy, I often capitalize on my down-time (in the form of procrastination and naps), which sometimes results in me having a pile of work to accomplish later. Because of this, coffee has become my life-fuel, as I am quickly becoming nocturnal.


Day 04: A picture of your night.


So, maybe we didn't need an entire day dedicated to relaxation and junk food, after hurting our bodies the night before, at a friend's birthday party. And maybe we certainly didn't need to stay up until 4 am watching "Toddlers & Tiaras"..... but we did. And it felt pretty dang good. (For the record, it was our first time watching it and I wanted to slap 85% of the moms on that show)

Dre & I are also both trying to fight off these little sicknesses that are trying to creep into our bodies...which really puts a damper on things for me, seeing as how it's almost Monday night, which means... it's time for The Voice! I love this show. Something you should know about me is that I love singing and music, and competition shows involving those things. However, every time I watch a show like this, I start singing the songs either with the people competing, or right after they've finished singing. Aside from making me quite the annoying spectator, it also makes me aware of my actual singing abilities.

For example, I am not this girl. Nor am I this girl.
Though I want so badly, to be.


If you want to hear some people who can kill it in ways that I only dream about, watch these cool dudes.

1 comment: