Sunday, March 4, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day Three

I hate the fact that you can't catch up on sleep, or gain back the hours you missed. I guess that's how it goes with most things though. It was beautiful in San Francisco today! It was warm and sunny, and Dolores Park was absolutely packed with people...more than I've ever seen! (And it's always crowded). Enjoyed some food, friends, music and sunshine.

This week is going to be amazingly busy, I don't know how I'm going to do it. In most frightening news of the week, I might be going up on stage at the Purple Onion again on Tuesday, after my comedy class. (I have until midnight tonight to decide).

I am still so tired, and trying to talk myself into being enthusiastic about my homework. But first, I gotta continue my blogging streak.


Day 03: A picture of the cast from my favorite show.


Modern Family is pure genius. I have been in love with this show since the pilot episode. The actors are perfect for their characters, the writing is brilliant, and the writers are hilarious in their acceptance speeches at awards shows! It makes me laugh out loud, and always ends on an upbeat or moving note...what more could you ask for? (If anyone from the show sees this blog, HIRE ME PLEASE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment