Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day Six

It took me a long time to write this, because Dre put on "The Sitter" for us to watch. (C'mon brother, it's bloggin' time). But who can turn down a movie? Not me. And Jonah Hill, cool. A movie that starts out with a sex scene, even cooler. So if this post doesn't make sense, you have Dre & Jonah to thank... And judging by the amount of funny one-liners that I've already laughed at, you guys might be in trouble. But I digress... I've got my coffee and I'm ready to write..

Guys, this isn't going well so far. They're playing "Jump on it" in this movie now. Anyway, fighting the urge to get out of my seat and dance....

Earlier this year, I made a resolution to try new things. Lots of new things. A new thing every day. I haven't shared much of this on my blog, aside from the bit about my comedy class. (Which, by the way, starts up again tonight. I'm in the advanced class now, y'all).

But wait....there's more....

Lately, I've been trying to eat eggs. I know, super edgy of me, right? I've always liked eggs, but I haven't been able to get into them that much. Like, I could never eat them in the morning. I would be able to enjoy them in the late afternoon or evenings, but in the morning they always made me kind of nauseous... I don't know, it doesn't make any sense. But today, right before I started blogging, I ate an omelette. And on Sunday, I had a bacon, egg and cheese croissant sandwich....at like 10 am, so I'm making progress.

I have also reconnected with an old flame, in a friendly way. I hate when people hate me, so it has been nice to get back to emailing and laughing at cat videos.

I've also been going on a lot of auditions. There's really only one thing I can say on that subject: It's a good thing I'm in comedy class......so I can make fun of myself.


Day 06: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

I have a feeling that Ellen Degeneres would just "get me."

1 comment:

  1. haha i was talking to someone the other day who was saying ellen loathes the dancing part in her show. Like hates hates that part. Another reason besides the ellen vid to hit up Ellen and take over her show.

    meow.

    ReplyDelete