Saturday, March 3, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day Two

It was so hard to convince myself to blog tonight. (You see? Sometimes I'm really bad at this). I woke up at 4 am this morning, worked on a film shoot all day, and just got home. (It's 8 pm now). Sometimes I think that when I tell my body it has to wake up early the next day, it decides not to sleep at all the night before. I was so awake last night that it was absurd. I watched a couple episodes of Arrested Development, and then watched Beauty & the Briefcase in it's entirety....really? After Arrested Development (one of the best shows EVER), the plan was to put on a movie I could easily fall asleep to. I thought I had picked the right one...apparently not. So, anyway, I don't feel like moving, and my blood sugar's low, but I cannot summon the energy to go get a cookie ice cream sandwich from the corner store, though I'm desperately craving one. Coincidentally, tonight I am missing a "Zombie Prom" party, which I was very much looking forward to, because I feel like a sleep-deprived zombie.


Day 02: A picture of you and the person you've been closest with the longest.

This is my brother, Dre. I could write a book on how I feel about this man. We've been best friends since sixth grade, and literally inseparable. In 9th grade, he asked me out and I said no, because he's my very best friend in the entire world. I still have the love letter he wrote me, and we will always laugh at that memory. When I moved to San Francisco, he came with me, shortly after. When he moved away again, he quickly came back. He knows all my secrets, fears, desires, everything about me. Nearly every good memory and funny story I have, has to do with Dre. He is my best friend, my confidante, my future Man of Honor, and the love of my life. I love you, you beautiful chocolate man!

We were such babies!

Big hair, don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment